Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First entry

Just a little bit...
I am an assistant editor for Spanish Bibles at Tyndale House Publishers. I am very glad to be part of a great project of publishing a new Spanish Bible version called Nueva Traducción Viviente, which we launched earlier this year. I enjoy playing all kinds of sports, particularly Ultimate Frisbee.

I want to be a teacher because I want to be a positive influence in the development of children.

I consider myself pretty proficient using technology and I am comfortable using it. I regularly use computers to write papers, do research, watch news and sports. I use my digital camera once in a while during celebrations and vacations. I use scanners, if available, instead of a copier whenever I need to copy research articles or portions of a book. I also use CD burners to back up music.

I expect to hopefully learn to use software and gadgets I have never used before.

No comments:

Post a Comment